The Best Offense is a Good Defense: The BugOut Program Guarantees Success!
At BugOut we start by conducting a three step process to assess all causes of pest infestation in your environment.
- Inspect – investigate any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests, and offer solutions to fix the problem.
- Identify – We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation, and show you the best ways to quickly and quietly get rid of the pests.
- Risk Analysis – We consider your facility type, surrounding area and conditions and weigh its influence on any potential pest activity. BugOut will work with you to find cost effective solutions and reduce your risk of future pest invasions.
Simple approach pest management solutions are often ineffective. At BugOut our Pest Control professional will work with you to develop a tailored solution to your pest control challenges.
- Prevention – exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options are preferred solutions when possible
- Alternatives – When use of a pest control product is necessary, our trained professional will select the most effective product to solve your problem with a product which has the least amount of impact on our environment and your budget.
- Consultation – Occasionally sanitation may be the root cause of your pest control issues. Your BugOut pest professional will identify these issues and will share them with you to ensure your cleaning efforts are beneficial in reducing your risk for potential pest “hot spots.”
- Ongoing Monitoring – It is recommended that you have regular service inspections where we can monitor your environment for signs of ongoing pest activity, look for conducive conditions and ensure your program is working.
- Reporting – After each service, your BugOut Pest professional records all services performed, any pest activity identified and include any recommendations for further remediation.
Contact the experts at BugOut today!